Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
Destinations: Jammu—Katra –Patnitop—Jammu
1.DAY 01 :Jammu – Katra (50 Kms )- Arrival at Jammu and met by our representative and proceed to Katra (50kms/1hr drive). On arrival check in to the hotel. After Lunch time free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
2. DAY 02 : Katra- Early morning trek to Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine (12kms), ponies can also be arranged by self for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night, dinner and overnight stay at Katra. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. overnight stay at Katra
3.DAY 03 : Katra – Patnitop ( 80 Kms )– After Breakfast,proceed to Patnitop from Katra (80 kms/3hrs drive)., . Patnitop or Patni Top, is a hill top tourist location in Udhampur district on the National Highway 1A, on the way from Udhampur to Srinagar. Patnitop is a distortion of the original name of "Patan Da Talab" meaning "Pond of the Princess". In olden times a pond existed in the meadows and the kings princess often used to have her bath there.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Patnitop.
4.DAY 04: Patnitop --Jammu Airport (112 kms ) –After breakfast transfer to Jammu & day reserved for local sightseeing including Raubireshwar temple,Bahu fort and gardens,Mahamaya temple,Gauri Kund,Mansar Lake and famous Raghunath temple evening transfer to Jammu railway station/airport for departure to next destination.
- 02 Night Stay in Hotel at Katra.
- 01 Nights Stay in Hotel at Patnitop.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Non A/C Tata Indica / Tavera
- Food; Daily Breakfast and Dinner Veg