Explore the Undiscovered Beauty of Mussoorie with our Amazing Travel and Tour Packages
If you are yearning from a long time to experience the paradise on Earth then, Mussoorie will be the only name comes automatically on the lips of every people. Mussoorie is considered as a queen of all the hill stations. Many tourists from domestic or abroad visit Mussoorie every year. The pleasure and experience you find here is incomparable to anything. The high Hill Slopes covered with green tall trees and plantation is enough to describe the unforeseen beauty of the nature.
Let’s find out the Various Attractions of Mussoorie
· Steep Hill sides with varied Flora and snow ranges- The steep hills will charm you from the deep of your heart. From the high Hill and sloppy peaks you can enjoy the picturesque view of the nature. The sky touching trees will chase your mind to think always high and to live with great ambitions.
- Water Falls and Dense woods
· Lal Tibba: It is the Highest Point of Mussoorie.
- Local Bazaars, Heritage Temples and Mosques
How to Reach Mussorie in easy and comfortable ways
- How to reach Mussoorie by Air- The nearest airport to reach Mussoorie is Jolly Grant Airport which is well connected to various Domestic and International Airports. It is 60 km from Mussoorie.
- How to reach Mussoorie by Train : Nearest Railway Station is Dehradun Railway Station which is 34 km from Mussoorie.
- How to Reach Mussoorie by Road: Wide network of roads is there to connect to the major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Varanasi, Ujjain, Indore etc.
The climate of Mussoorie
- Snowfall at Mussoorie : Dec–Feb- These are best months to see snowfall at Mussoorie.
- Rainfall at Mussoorie : Jul- Aug: If you don’t want to perish your travelling experience at Mussoorie, try to avoid visiting Mussoorie during these months.
- Best Season to visit Mussoorie : In summer -10°C- 27°C
In winter- 3°C - 15°C
It is better to carry some light woollen clothes in summer and some heavy woollen clothes during winter.
Local Places to visit Mussoorie: Temple, Mosque, Local Shopping Bazaars etc.
So, don’t suppress your desire to reach to the close of the nature. Go ahead and book our luxurious travel and tour packages to Mussoorie as opportunity never comes time and again.