Kullu- the unforeseen and undiscovered valley of Gods
Kullu is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh and amidst the serene ranges of majestic Himalayas. It is the most sought Tourist place of the world. Kullu is the place where you can meet the mother of the Nature and feel its warmth in the lap of it. The panoramic views of the glaciers and ice crafts will rejuvenate your inner senses and cherish your mind deeply.
Let’s find out the Various Attractions of Kullu
- Panoramic views bestowed with the Natural Beauty- Kull is vested with bounties of flora. Its sky touching trees and dense forest below down the valleys can make anybody’s mind thrill and cherish.
- Soaring Deodar and breathtaking River Beas- Kullu is located on the bank of river Beas. The lush green attraction of forests and apple orchards will make your heart stolen.
- Great Himalayan National Park- The national park of kullu is very famous for its sightseeing view and beauty. The great time to visit the national park is from April to June and Sep to Nov when the climate is neither too hot and nor too cold.
- Pandoh Dam –Pandoh dam is 10 km away from Kullu. It is the live example of the vast man made beauty. The pandoh Dam is a hydro power generator dam built on the river Beas. Great pictures of the breathtaking views of dam can be captured in our camera.
- Chandra Khani Pass – It is located in the panoramic beauty of Parbatt Valley. This valley joins the Malana Valley to Kullu Valley. The valley is famous among its admirers due to its scenic beauty and serene environment.
- Bijli Mahdev Temple - This temple is famous for the divine Lord Shiva and the story behind its origination. Many devotees come from hundred of miles away to take blessing of god every year.
- Jagannathi Temple or Bekhali Temple -This temple is made on the glory of the sister of lord Vishnu. This temple has tremendous attraction features which made its disciples to visit every year.
How to Reach Kullu in easy and comfortable ways
- How to reach Kullu by Air- The nearest airport to reach Kullu is Bhuntar which is well connected to various Domestic and International Airports. It is 10 km from the centre of the city.
- How to reach Kullu by Train : Nearest Railway Station is Joginder Railway Station which is 95 km from Kullu.
- How to Reach Kullu by Road: Kullu is well connected with major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Varanasi, Ujjain, Indore etc.
- Climate at Kullu : In summer -24°C- 36°C
In winter - 1°C - 25°C
Kullu has always rejuvenating its visitors by its adorable beauty. You can enjoy the memorable moments in the lap of nature. You can feel blessed by the Mother Nature. Visiting Kullu can make feel you on top of the world. Get energize you by the provoking beauty of nature of Kullu.